QI Windows® Software Version WinQI v6.0.2 ICD-10-CM/PCS
The Quality Indicators Windows Application is easy to use with step-by-step instructions on loading your data and verifying that the data are in the format required. Users can look at the results for individual cases, the organization as a whole, or for subgroups based on patient demographics.
Please note that WinQI v6.0 ICD-10-CM/PCS incorporates the same updates as found in SAS QI v6.0 ICD-10-CM/PCS.
- Software Instructions (WinQI) Version v6.0 ICD-10-CM/PCS, July 2016 (valid for v6.0.2)
The AHRQ Quality Indicators Windows Application may be installed on 64-bit or 32-bit platforms, and no third-party statistical software is needed.
SQL Server and .NET are provided free of charge by Microsoft. For more information please see the following links on the Microsoft website: (this will take you away from the AHRQ website)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express Edition (select 64-bit or 32-bit version)
- Microsoft .NET Framework (one version covers both 64-bit and 32-bit)
Software Tutorial Video
- To learn more about how to use the software, view the WinQI tutorial video.
WinQI v6.0.2 ICD-10-CM/PCS Software
- WinQI v6.0.2 ICD-10-CM/PCS (64-bit) Software for download – v6.0.2, October 2016
- WinQI v6.0.2 ICD-10-CM/PCS (32-bit) Software for download – v6.0.2, October 2016
WinQI v6.0.2 ICD-9-CM Software
- WinQI v6.0.2 ICD-9-CM (64-bit) Software without Grouper for download – v6.0.2, May 2017
- WinQI v6.0.2 ICD-9-CM (32-bit) Software without Grouper for download – v6.0.2, May 2017
- WinQI v6.0.2 ICD-9-CM (64-bit) Software with Grouper for download – Version 6.0.2, May 2017
- WinQI v6.0.2 ICD-9-CM (32-bit) Software with Grouper for download – Version 6.0.2, My 2017
PSI software temporarily unavailable. For additional information, access the AHRQ anouncement regarding PSI v6.0 ICD-9-CM Software Package for SAS QI and WinQI here.