QI Windows® Software, Version 6.0
The Quality Indicators Windows Application is easy to use with step-by-step instructions on loading your data and verifying that the data are in the format required. Users can look at the results for individual cases, the organization as a whole, or for subgroups based on patient demographics.
Please note that WinQI V6.0 incorporates the same updates as found in SAS V6.0.
The AHRQ Quality Indicators Windows Application may be installed on 64-bit or 32-bit platforms, and no third-party statistical software is needed.
SQL Server and .NET are provided free of charge by Microsoft. For more information please see the following links on the Microsoft website: (this will take you away from the AHRQ website)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express Edition (select 64-bit or 32-bit version)
- Microsoft .NET Framework (one version covers both 64-bit and 32-bit)
Software Tutorial Video
- To learn more about how to use the software, view the WinQI tutorial video.
ICD-10 WinQI Software
- WinQI v6.0 (64-bit) Software for download – Version 6.0, July 2016
- WinQI v6.0 (32-bit) Software for download – Version 6.0, July 2016
ICD-9 WinQI Software
The ICD-9 v6.0 software will be released in the Fall of 2016. The ICD-9 WinQI v5.0 QI modules and earlier can be found on the Archives page.