QI Windows® Software, Version 6.0.1
The Quality Indicators Windows Application is easy to use with step-by-step instructions on loading your data and verifying that the data are in the format required. Users can look at the results for individual cases, the organization as a whole, or for subgroups based on patient demographics.
Please note that WinQI V6.0 incorporates the same updates as found in SAS V6.0.
- Software Instructions (WinQI) Version 6.0, July 2016 (valid for version 6.0.1)
The AHRQ Quality Indicators Windows Application may be installed on 64-bit or 32-bit platforms, and no third-party statistical software is needed.
SQL Server and .NET are provided free of charge by Microsoft. For more information please see the following links on the Microsoft website: (this will take you away from the AHRQ website)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express Edition (select 64-bit or 32-bit version)
- Microsoft .NET Framework (one version covers both 64-bit and 32-bit)
Software Tutorial Video
- To learn more about how to use the software, view the WinQI tutorial video.
ICD-10 WinQI Software
- WinQI v6.0.1 (64-bit) Software for download – Version 6.0.1, September 2016
- WinQI v6.0.1 (32-bit) Software for download – Version 6.0.1, September 2016
ICD-9 WinQI Software
The ICD-9 v6.0 software will be released in the Fall of 2016. The ICD-9 WinQI v5.0 QI modules and earlier can be found on the Archives page.