QI Windows® Software, Version 5.0
The Quality Indicators Windows Application is easy to use with step-by-step instructions on loading your data and verifying that the data are in the format required. Users can look at the results for individual cases, the organization as a whole, or for subgroups based on patient demographics.
Please note that WinQI V5.0 incorporates the same updates as found in SAS V5.0.
Software Release Notes
- Updated Software Release Notes - Version 5.0.3, February 2016 - Summary of changes from Version 5.0 to Version 5.0.3 of QI Software New!
- Software Release Notes - Version 5.0, May 2015
- Software Instructions (WinQI) Version 5.0 (5.0.3), February 2016
The AHRQ Quality Indicators Windows Application may be installed on 64-bit or 32-bit platforms, and no third-party statistical software is needed.
SQL Server and .NET are provided free of charge by Microsoft. For more information please see the following links on the Microsoft website: (this will take you away from the AHRQ website)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express Edition (select 64-bit or 32-bit version)
- Microsoft .NET Framework (one version covers both 64-bit and 32-bit)
Quality Indicators Module Software
- WinQI v5.0.3 Software for download – Version 5.0 (v5.0.3), February 2016
Supporting Software Feature Documentation